Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Family

"I was looking up at the stars... giving them each a reason why i love my family..
I was going great, until i ran out of stars."


Family, please hold my hand, as we journey through this land
Together we stand, together we fall
No matter what, God will keep us together
That will be the best of all.
Family, Please hold my hand, because without you i cant stand
For we were put on this Earth for a reason
To go through every Good and Bad Season.
Family, please hold my hand, as our strength together builds
each other to become strong
So that our love for each other will last
Long..


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and your kids are so grown up now! Morgan should be a Model... Pays more than Soccer!!

LOL

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! Great looking kids! Glad they look like mom:-p